Sends us your email and ideas

We have more than 300 emails for camp alumni, but over the last couple of years some of you have moved or changed your email accounts.

Please send your new email and emails of other alumni to campstephensalumni@gmail.com so that we can update our list of camp alumni.

If you have an idea for a blog entry or wish to contribute other material like letters, recipes, diary entries, trip maps. . .send them my way.

If any links are broken, please tell me.

And don't be bashful. It's OK to comment. Really. It's OK.


Monday, January 31, 2011

Camp Stephens 1959-62




Camp alumni Hal Studholme gave this to me. I think it's a much younger Hal driving the boat at the end.

Another former director Bill Owen (no relation) sent me a bunch of B & W photos when he worked in the kitchen with Davey in the late 1940s and early 1950s. I plan to scan them all in, add cutlines and make a slideshow.

The beauty of these old photos and film is that for the most part they've been sitting in boxes for decades. Now we can all enjoy them.

And if there are any current camp staff reading this (I know there are), I also plan to burn some DVDs of all these videos. Maybe on a cold rainy night you can watch them by the camp fire in Lount Lodge.

No comments:

Post a Comment