These photos were taken in the early 1900s through to 1966.
The first rec hall was built in 1911. It was also the dining hall up until 1962 when the current dining hall was built.
The old rec hall was replaced by Lount Lodge in 1982.
Thousands of kids have gone through
View Larger Map'>Camp Stephens since it was first established in 1891.