Sends us your email and ideas

We have more than 300 emails for camp alumni, but over the last couple of years some of you have moved or changed your email accounts.

Please send your new email and emails of other alumni to campstephensalumni@gmail.com so that we can update our list of camp alumni.

If you have an idea for a blog entry or wish to contribute other material like letters, recipes, diary entries, trip maps. . .send them my way.

If any links are broken, please tell me.

And don't be bashful. It's OK to comment. Really. It's OK.


Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Contest! Name the McGregors!



Which one is who and when was it taken?

Prizes yet to be determined.

(Anyone with last name of McGregor is not allowed to play).





7 comments:

  1. Too easy, Bruce.

    Perry on the far left, Dave on the far right, Nancy second from right, Scotty in the middle. Obviously Scott's six week return (he is wearing his sash) putting it at 1977.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figure the guy next to Perry must be Zeppo McGregor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure, but I believe it is Louis Miller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynda, I have a couple of your discs and, as you can see, have already started adding photos. If you've got names of people, let me know and I'll write up captions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Don's listing. The "non-McGregor" is Davis Miller. Both Scott and Davis were on the 1977 six week. As they are both wet I assume that the picture was taken in August '77 when the trip returned to camp . . . now what;s my prize?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to name all of the other participants of the 1977 6-week before you get your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok i can't enter but I'd like to take a shot at defending what i was wearing...

    ReplyDelete